Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Nasty Pan

I got this pan in a packet of 30+ kitchen pieces when I moved away for college. I still use most of those pieces to this day. But this pan...it just won't come clean anymore (I've washed it 4 times, 2 by hand and 2 in the dishwasher, and it seems that food is still flaking off of it...grosses me out).
I'm fine just chucking it...but maybe there is something I can do with it - home recycle, or something like that. A birdbath? A water dish for the dog? Wait...we don't have a dog. A water dish for the...squirrels, possums, field mice...(I would mention the cat, but he just likes drinking out of the toilet...nasty cat)? A make-shift bell hanging outside the door (along with a stick) to help call in the boys and girls for dinner time?

What do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas for this! What would you do with it?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have no clue what I'd use it for. I have a deep yearning in my heart for creativity as well... problem is I can never come up with any good ideas! LOL oh well. Good luck with the pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean it out with some steel wool. and don't cook with it again. it might be good to melt some wax in for a batik project.

    ReplyDelete