Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to Contemplate Like a Dawdler

This is my new blog that is my hopeful beginning to a thrilling future by sharing with you my creative talents and telling about the creative talents of others (probably even you). Topics will range, but not be limited to the following: drawing, painting, sewing, knitting, cooking, and parenting. 


I've sat here for most likely over three hours starting a new blog...and this is all I have to show for that time spent.  Most of the time, I sat here thinking about what I should or could do and peering off at wherever my eyes end up taking a gander. You would think that because three hours have gone by I must have been doing something else. But, really...I haven't. I did go to the bathroom once. I have sipped on a nearby drink. But no music, no movies, no TV, no talking, no communication of any sort...other than having written something in this post's draft box several times and deleting parts of it, retyping parts of it, and moving parts of it...to only end up something else of much shorter length. And to top it off...after putting the final end mark on the final sentence...I sit and stare at what I have just written...for a good long while. 


I invite you to dawdle along with me on my newest adventure. (i.e. Bookmark this page, visit it often, and bombard me with encouraging e-mails when I haven't posted as frequently as you desire to view my newest blog posts.)

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! I'll be reading you frequently! So much fun...I plan to have craft stuff on my blog too. We can check each other out for ideas!!! Love it, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete