Monday, December 28, 2009

Grocery Bags = Great Gift Wrap


I found this link when surfing (the net...even though I wish it were ocean waves), and put a pause on other projects to take part in the Grocery Bag Sew-Off. http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=3925

Deadline is extended to December 31, 2009 if you're interested!

(I think I'm taking a vow for 2010 that I will not purchase gift wrapping materials...so if you plan on getting a gift from me in 2010...you might get lucky in getting a bag like this...or some other sort of wrapping that is hand made or leftover from previous years...or were on gifts given to us!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I hate buying and using gift wrap and I'm always on the look out for different ways of packaging presents. I actually quite like thr 'priority' gift wrap idea!

    ReplyDelete