Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Want to Read! (Really! I do!)

I love going to the library. Actually, the whole family does, including the hubby! I'm in a couple of book clubs, and The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein is one of the books I'm to be reading. I also discovered that I really like Jodi Picoult, and found House Rules on the New Shelf (my favorite shelf in the library right now, because there is always a perfect variety...I come home with all kinds of interesting stuff). But...I rarely get through them cover to cover like I wish I could. Perhaps, it's because I'm too busy making these beaded bookmarks! Cause...this is my most recent one (didn't I just post about one I made...)!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the PC library in ages, a good reminder to return soon. I replied about a knitting group. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you are enjoying my blog. And the PC library...while not the best library ever...it sure is better than a lot of libraries I have been to. I am happy it exists!

    ReplyDelete