Friday, May 28, 2010

Homemade Natural Deodorant Update 2

Real quick: So...duh to me...I should have stored the product in plastic...because now it's fairly solid in that plastic little tube and initially I couldn't get it out this morning...not even to try to dig some out with my finger -- clear glass obviously radiates a lot more heat than cloudy plastic. But...perhaps it's still a good thing...I banged it on the counter upside down a few times to shove the product to the top...it is actually a nice texture to squeeze a pea size ball into my hand for application (sort of like a toothpaste texture). It is now being stored upside down.
And my husband just might even give it a try! He gave me his empty deodorant stick today...yay...time to go wash and fill it up and see how it works...and how he likes/dislikes it.

1 comment:

  1. ou! i really like the idea of this deodorant you made! can't wait to try it. (if i even mention the word deodorant around my daughter, she immediately has to tell the story of the time we saw a woman putting on deodorant in front of Target...that really "weirds us out!" can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete