Friday, March 12, 2010

The "Under 7 Cents" Challenge!

I was walking the isles of Hobby Lobby's clearance racks (because that's the only place to shop...for real)! And check it out! I got this for 7 cents!
That's right! SEVEN...CENTS! Is that not the best thing ever? I double dog dare you to find something in any franchise store that costs less then seven cents. I will pay you a dollar if you do! :) Leave a link to your proof in the comments for this post. There is no deadline on this challenge...there is, however, just ONE winner!
I'll pay you another dollar...
...if you have as much fun as my little pirate did with what you bought for under 7 cents!
(Who cares if three of the colors were dried up, because one wasn't...and I can now use the other three containers for storage.)

SEVEN CENTS, people! :)

1 comment:

  1. lol! awesome. I would totally get excited about that too. we can't even get 7 cets here. our smallest change is 10!!

    ReplyDelete