Sunday, February 21, 2010

Knitted Flower Washcloth

One Crafty Mumma hosted a Washcloth/Dishcloth Create-A-Long. She went on a knitting washcloth frenzy, while inviting others to join her. As a sucker for knitting myself...I wanted to create-a-long. I was a sad participant of only making one in the two weeks she dedicated to hosting this create-a-long. 
I used the flower washcloth pattern from Melanie Falick's book, Weekend Knitting. And I had some help, not only in ripping out my gauges...but also in devouring my snack, which just so happened to be part of MY Valentine treat from my sister (don't believe my little pirate if he says it was his...it really wasn't his; I swear).
Nevertheless, I finished the washcloth! Now, I just have no idea what I'm going to do with it...other than hold it to my face so I can try to get a good picture of it!
Ahh...I love knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment