Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Magnet Collection and Refrigerator Magnet To-Do List

I think I will dedicate this blog post to A Collection A Day, 2010. I came across it through some other site. I collect a lot of stuff, too. Not like Lisac, but...it's still collecting. I'm sure a lot of you do, too. I think collecting is healthy...and that we should help our children to find something they want to collect. Anyway...my collection to be featured here is a small selection of the many magnets I nab from various locations and events.

I like lists...a lot! So, I took some of my ordinary/daily to-do list items, typed them up and glued them to some of my collected magnets.

Next step, cut the list items out and put them on the fridge for daily use and hourly rearranging sessions (because that's what dawdlers do).

No comments:

Post a Comment